Students of this course will learn to recognize the purpose of an incident investigation, the investigative procedures to follow, the kinds of information to be developed, how to conduct an interview following the incident, and how to create an incident investigation report.
Expected Completion Time: 30 minutes
• OSHA Small Business Training – Accident Investigation
• CFR 1910.119 (m) (1)
• Recognize the purpose of an incident investigation.
• Identify the procedures to follow and the kinds of information to be developed in an investigation.
• Identify who to interview and the correct method for conducting the interview.
• Identify the purpose required components in an incident investigation report, including a recommendation of corrective action.