The student will correctly apply the principles of Hazard Elimination, Personal Contribution, Injury Prevention, and Self-Evaluation when implementing behavior-based safety in the workplace.
Expected Completion Time: 30 minutes
• Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970, Section 8a
• 29 CRS 1926.20 General Safety and Health Provisions
• 29 CRS 1926.21 Safety Training and Education
• Identify the definitions and terms associated with behavior-based safety.
• Recognize how jobsite hazards are eliminated through behavior-based safety efforts.
• Identify how to contribute to the success of a behavior-based safety program.
• Understand how to prevent workplace injuries using a behavior-based safety program.
• Recognize how to perform a behavior-based safety self-evaluation.