Anti-Sexual Harassment for Employees
The goal of this course is to train employees to recognize, to report, and to prevent incidents of sexual harassment in the workplace.
Expected Completion Time: 30 minutes
• Title VII of the Civil Rights Law 1964
• Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
• Define Sexual harassment.
• Identify behaviors that might be considered sexual harassment.
• Identify the proper actions employees should take if they experience or witness sexual harassment.
• Understand personal liability and the liability of others when sexual harassment takes place.