Community Association Managers Pack. 8 CEUs
Minimum Time to Complete: 45 Minutes
The goal of this lesson is to provide awareness training to help employees recognize the occupational hazards and health effects of indoor air contaminants and controls to help maintain good indoor air quality.
• Define the term 'indoor air quality' and recognize the consequences of indoor air contamination.
• Recognize the causes and sources of the major indoor air contaminants.
• Identify the health effects and major risks of indoor air contamination.
• Identify controls to help maintain good indoor air quality.
• Includes ASHRAE standards for indoor air quality for indoor swimming pools.
Minimum Time to Complete: 30 Minutes
The goal of this lesson is to provide required awareness training in the occupational hazards common to the handling and use of chemicals, methods and techniques used for evaluating and minimizing chemical exposure, measures employees can take to protect themselves from chemical hazards, safe practices for chemical storage and waste disposal, and the correct response to emergency situations involving chemical spills.
• Identify physical and health hazards common to the handling and use of chemicals.
• Identify methods and techniques used for evaluating and minimizing chemical exposure.
• Identify measures employees can take to protect themselves from chemical hazards.
• Identify safe practices for chemical storage and chemical waste disposal.
• Identify the correct response to emergency situations involving chemical spills.
Minimum Time to Complete: 3.5 Hours
The Pool & Spa Basics online training course is designed to quickly get retailers, builders, distributors and manufacturers up to speed on the basics of pool and spa operation. The course will help people gain the basic knowledge required to effectively serve their customers. We designed the learning to meet the needs of those individuals new to the industry, who know that customers expect to find well-informed people on staff. Whether they are answering phones, working the retail counter, or in the field, the Pool & Spa Basics course will give them the knowledge and confidence they need.
Students will learn about different types of pools and spas, materials, and construction, including:
• Introduction to Pools and Spas
• Heating and Energy Loss
• Air Circulation
• Spas, Hot Tubs, and Therapy Pools
• Facility Safety and Record Keeping
• Maintenance and Troubleshooting
From performing essential calculations to understanding proper recordkeeping and necessary documentation, students will have the knowledge they need to effectively work with customers.
Minimum Time to Complete: 2 Hours
The Aquatic Play Feature™ provides a professional training course for any facility that has an aquatic play feature, large or small. People who operate and manage these innovative recreational features will appreciate this training course. The course covers topics including:
• How to deal with cloudy water
• Excessively high make-up water bills
• High sanitizer/oxidizer consumption
• Very short filter runs
• Maintaining automated control systems
• Management of water and of water chemistry
• Chlorine and chemical addition issues
• Filtration and circulation concerns
• Play feature operational considerations
• Usage of chloramines and stabilizers
The state of Florida requires Community Association Managers (CAM) to obtain Continuing Education Units (CEUs) in order to maintain their CAM License. In order to meet requirements for the CAM, take this pack of online courses by NSPF®, to receive 8 CEUs. This online training package contains four Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulations (DBPR) approved courses that will help you stay informed with the latest information in the aquatic industry, while meeting CEU requirements. Complete at your own convenience. Once you begin your training, NSPF®, will submit the information to the CAM to begin the approval process. Total CEUs - 8